A lot has been going on and time has just been flying by. The little nugget is 8 months old now and she smiles and chatters constantly. She says 'mama' all the time, but it pretty much sounds like she's saying 'Bob'. She is not quite crawling yet, but I can tell she's discovering some strength in her legs. Once she does start crawling I'll make sure to post a video. Speaking of videos...
This is Sydni with our cat Bently. We'd just gotten home from a trip and both of the cats were so excited to see the baby. And of course she was absolutely thrilled to play with the kitties again. We flew down to San Diego and did not take nearly as many photos as I would have liked. So instead I will just post some pictures of baby/cat extravaganza.



Yeah, that's a lot of cuteness. Needless to say we are having a blast with our little bug. She was nick-named 'The Grub-bug' by her father when she was born because when she was all swaddled up in those white blankets he thought she looked like a little grub you might find under a log or something. She continues to change and enhance our lives in ways we could have never imagined. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I don't like kids, but this one could probably take over the world with awesome-ness. I like to be a realistic parent.
|