


Sorry it took me so long to add another post. We were very busy around the Holidays, as I'm sure you all were. I won't write much for now because Blogger is taking forever to load for some reason and I'm very tired. But, as you can see we had a nice cozy Christmas. It was a day for lounging in jammies and eating yummy food. Sydni recieved some of her first baby toys that we are very much looking forward to exploring with her. In the past couple of days she has already shown so much progress with communication. She now smacks her lips and sticks out her tongue in response to us and when we talk to her she coos and and tries to form as many different sounds as she can. I will try to post a better video of her 'talking' pretty soon.
I hope you all had a merry Christmas, and may this next year treat you all well!
|